ocGA - Oceania Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratchet&Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal PS2 Game Review By Meat

Go down

Ratchet&Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal PS2 Game Review By Meat Empty Ratchet&Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal PS2 Game Review By Meat

Post by Meat Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 am

Ratchet&Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet&Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal PS2 Game Review By Meat 252pxratchetandclank3bo

This game is difinitley is one of my favourites but mostly because of the multi-player mode

Story:
When channel hoping Ratchet and his small robotic companion they see a news flash showing that aliens are attacking a nearby planet
and so these heroes go on their third adventire killing aliens and exploring the galaxies

Gameplay:
Just like in the previous games it still has the Third-Person shooter styled battle system, many weapons that are up-grade able, and some cool armors and skins that are unlockable.

The multiplayer owns because its so fun, its just "Shooter" enough to be awesome yet cartoon enough to be smooth and easy going
I recommend the multi-player, Fudge when I find my disks it'll be first thing I play Very Happy

5/10
Meat
Meat
penis with 4 eyes

Back to top Go down