ocGA - Oceania Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO

+2
Josh
RoganSalmond
6 posters

Go down

Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO Empty Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO

Post by RoganSalmond Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:41 am

Josh is a real dick head. He got dumped by his gf so he went out with her again, dumped her to go out with this realy hot girl, which he then dumped because she wanted to spend more time with him. I have two theories, either he is a dickhead or he is gay, the later is much more likely. Now im not saying theres anything wrong with that, i just dont like it when gays take up all our womenmaking the desperation level uglier and uglier. See where scott morrison has had to setle.

Josh also teases me about math, for that he desereves to die. Even though he loves boys. He teased jaco when he got dumped(HAH SHAME JACO) and hes hot and foreign and he dosent spread that love. HE HELPED TRY TO DESTROY THE LOVE ROCKS, WHAT THE intercourse. JOSHUA ROMERO HATES LOVE. AND HE DOESNT LOVE US, ITS NOT RIGHT CHILD.

Last edited by RoganSalmond on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

RoganSalmond
I smell strange

Review Avatar
Currently Saving Points For: The ability to fly

Back to top Go down

Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO Empty Re: Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO

Post by Josh Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 am

Rogan is right why would you laugh at jaco when he got dumped what bastard and you forgot that he also like www.wowomg.com and he has managed to get through 200000 spins before his dad came in a joined in

Josh
i before e except after c

Review Avatar
Currently Saving Points For: rogans brain

Back to top Go down

Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO Empty Re: Joshua Romero ( pronounced HOSH-RUA ROGH-MER-ROGH) AKA HFC, HFC or LIGHTING LEGD EMO

Post by Meat Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 am

And then him and his dad watched 50000000000 more spins

Rofl I just had to join in
Josh R is not a dick he's just misunderstood
He's just your average joe american imigrant(Rofl)
He doesn't even steal names everyone needs to learn to love and share names

I have a dream
That Josh's and Jonathans changing their name to Josh can share their name without conflict,
That we can all get along even with issuse of one letter + some pronounciation differences
Being rogan and Brogaun
So can't we all just get along
So Josh or Josh
Rogan or Broguan
Jaco or Patatoe
Lets just get along and be friends

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Very Happy
Meat
Meat
penis with 4 eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh R Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 am

Okay, Firstly... I'm not gay. I've had more girlfriends than both of you combined will ever have in your lifetime. Rogan you can't call me gay because you told me you loved me in science so whadda faggot. Also JONOTHAN you can't say i'm stealing your life when I was caled Josh from the day i was born so Fuk U. 2nd I don't watch meatspin and you guys just watch it so much you relate everything too it. Rogan Salmond..., U are an ass hole. Y do u even talk to me? And Fuk u both once again.
Josh R
Josh R
lawl jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by RoganSalmond Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am

JACO IS A TRAITOR. YOU SOUND LIKE THAT BLACK GUY. josh, u have cover gfs, and u watse woman i could have

RoganSalmond
I smell strange

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh R Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 am

U will never get woman. I never laughed at Jaco wen he got dumped by da way. I just sed she dumped him cos he had a small penis trying to cheer him up.
Josh R
Josh R
lawl jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Octagonapus Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 am

Actually he is not I only know you not the other Josh, but he sounds
cooler lol just kidding and when you are ranting you should not make it
a cuss fest and Josh R is right i'm sorry JOHNATHAN but you stole his
name.

But Josh R should not be a twat about this, it's only possibly half a
debate because all of you are stupid when spelling, yes there is many
typos i can agree sometimes but please sometimes don't make up leet
speak because my simple mind can not understand a randomly made word
you are using. Well except Meat because he is awesome and Rogan you are
right he does sound like that Black Guy lol. Oh and ps who is Broguan?
lol

Oh and seriously guys Meat Spin as a comeback? that is pretty pathetic
and yes. I am a gentle man and i must say this and you can make a rant
about this but, YOU JOSH ROMERO DISGUST ME. YOU USE WOMEN THAT ROGAN
COULD OF DREAMED OF HAVING and USING WOMEN IS WRONG. I sounded feminine lol and many of you can't say intercourse properly and this is going to be a cussfest so i suggest to end it now! JOHNATHAN stole Josh's name, but Josh is FUCKING Twat yes i spelt fucking right just read the dictionary and find it. And Rogan is gay lol and Meat i found out you got your name from Meat Spin. Oh like i was saying. John stole Josh's name and Josh is a big fat fucking women user and a pussy who has no balls to end it now. And so I did. Because i will go all Duke Nukem on you. I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL. And Rogan don't try squeezing them. Oh and how do you know he has a small penis 0.o
Dr.Octagonapus
Dr.Octagonapus
Junior Spychecker
Junior Spychecker

Review Avatar
Currently Saving Points For: A Cock!!!!!|||no silly i mean a chicken!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meat Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am

I'm staying out of this argument. Wink Why can't we be friends and follow Dr. Kings example and people even i make a spelling mistake sometime but try not to spell like shit on fire
Meat
Meat
penis with 4 eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RoganSalmond Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 am

Shut up jaco, you get your ass into this not even a bloody argument. STOP TRYING TO BE A INTEEEELIGHANT GUY DR OCTROHGNAGPUS I CON FREEKINBG SPEIL. any way lets keep the anti-josh propoganda going. Did you know that josh romero eats babies. Cancer has been linked to not hating josh romero. Josh romero hates human rights. Josh Romero caused both world wars, killed jesus and assasinated Abraham Lincon, JFK and Robert F Kenedy. Josh Romero has created the idea of gay rape.

RoganSalmond
I smell strange

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 am

Josh R said: i laughed at jaco when he got dumped by the way

WAT THE intercourse CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS GUYS AN ASSHOLE!

Josh

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh R Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 am

Uhm, I'm not short and blond. U R. And if you go out with a girl for more than a week then u technically aren't using them. And Sheldon stay outa this. And Jaco told me his dick was 4 inches. And Rogans is smaller than mine. LOL! But sadly. Dean's is allegedly bigger than mine according to his girlfriend.
Josh R
Josh R
lawl jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by RoganSalmond Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 am

i see you like to talk (and lie) about the size of mens penises

RoganSalmond
I smell strange

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Octagonapus Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

Well I can tell you truthfully from Rogan that a mans full erected penis is as big as your index finger well slightly bigger. And don't deny it Rogan. In intermediate you told me.
Dr.Octagonapus
Dr.Octagonapus
Junior Spychecker
Junior Spychecker

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh R Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 pm

I speak no lies and that statement is not true as then the supposedly many people would have a 7-8 inch index finger which makes no sense whatsoever so it is just another of Rogans filthy lies or else that statement is only relelvant to him as it isn't relevant to me thats for sure.
Josh R
Josh R
lawl jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by RoganSalmond Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 am

It was just sumthing which ppl said

RoganSalmond
I smell strange

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh R Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:14 am

Which, quite frankly is not true as I can prove otherwise.
Josh R
Josh R
lawl jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by RoganSalmond Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:25 am

yeh i no. yours is smaller than ur index finger

RoganSalmond
I smell strange

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Octagonapus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 am

lol Josh R have you tried before?
Dr.Octagonapus
Dr.Octagonapus
Junior Spychecker
Junior Spychecker

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 am

DOUCHEBAG

Josh

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 am

Josh R said: Im a gay fag with no friends

Josh

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Octagonapus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 am

WTF why am I a douche bag Josh I am making a point and aiding you guys in the defeat of JOSH R the Anti-Romantic guy and lol that was from Blitz
Dr.Octagonapus
Dr.Octagonapus
Junior Spychecker
Junior Spychecker

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Octagonapus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:17 am

Josh R wrote:I am the most gayest and most anti-romantic person ever and i suck balls that are hairy and juicy and Rogan loves squeezing them

lol where the intercourse did that come from lol
Dr.Octagonapus
Dr.Octagonapus
Junior Spychecker
Junior Spychecker

Review Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sowilo Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 am

This topic is extremely offensive and is being locked and moved to the graveyard.

All participants will be given one strike. If you receive a second strike you will be given a ban of three days to sort out your attitude.
Sowilo
Sowilo
Your Almighty Leader
Your Almighty Leader

Review Avatar
Currently Saving Points For: A Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum