ocGA - Oceania Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 review By Meat

Go down

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 review By Meat Empty Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 review By Meat

Post by Meat Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 am

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 review By Meat Disgaeahourofdarkness
Short shirtless demons, Penguins and Penguins with BOMBS!

With stuff like that in a game how could you not want to play.
(This game is based on the anime)
The Story :
After sleeping for two years Laharl, A demon prince, Awakes to find Etna his servant near him with an assortmant of weapons
who was trying to wake him up she tells Laharl about the death of his father, King Krichevskoy, And with all the demons fighting
over who gets crowned the next demon king Laharl must act fast to slay all these demons and reclaim his throne.
Gameplay:
Tactical role-playing video game
Very Fun and almost a classic that will stick in you mind for years after playing it but can be difficult at some parts of the game.
My Experiences Playing:
Many many years ago back in primary school me and alex(Can't remember forum name) went to a video shop and rented this game because the cover and the background looked very epic! though we didn't get to far(Think we only had it one night) it just stayed in my head and I kept looking for this elussive game and finally about 1-2 years ago I brought disgaea 2: Cursed Memories because the first game is almost impossible impossible to find Sad but it has always stayed in my mind Smile

So if you can get a hold of the game diffinitly play it and any sequels

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 review By Meat 89409521

8/10
Meat
Meat
penis with 4 eyes

Back to top Go down